Visual Collector. Swimwear Hoarder. Accessories Lover. Modern Jewellery Magpie. Pattern and Colour Obsessor. Vintage Fancier. Craft Advocate. Sunseeker. Jodi Muter Hamilton.

Friday, February 19, 2010

LUST LIST - Reiss


Not that summer is anywhere near, but the new SS10 collection that Reiss has offered us is amazing. I would definitely wear most of it. It seems to capture exactly how I want to dress right now, classic, timeless with a nod to lux sportswear and not forgetting two of my all time favourite colours....CORAL AND BRIGHT BLUE!! Mixed with a bit of gold jewellery you cant go wrong! I can just see me walking down Brixton high street with the wind blowing in my hair, closing my eyes trying to remember last summers trips with mum to Portofino and St Tropez. A daydream interrupted by "Oi love watch were your going"

No comments: