Visual Collector. Swimwear Hoarder. Accessories Lover. Modern Jewellery Magpie. Pattern and Colour Obsessor. Vintage Fancier. Craft Advocate. Sunseeker. Jodi Muter Hamilton.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

CARTIER


I have tried this ring on and seem to find myself asking the question 'Would this be an inappropriate engagement ring? Answer, Probably but if i can do the washing up in it thats ok i recon! (my partners response "You cant ave that for an engagement ring babes, its not practical and no matter how much it costs it looks costume jewellery"
However I NEVER take off my grandma Muters diamond rings, which are clearly a more practical choice (even though she managed to crack a diamond during her time wearing them!!! War time was hard on ladies)
Perhaps this is more practical...

No comments: