Visual Collector. Swimwear Hoarder. Accessories Lover. Modern Jewellery Magpie. Pattern and Colour Obsessor. Vintage Fancier. Craft Advocate. Sunseeker. Jodi Muter Hamilton.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

18 months later BLACK NEON is born!


I cant believe how time passes. 18 MONTHS since my last post.
SO much has happened since then. Yesterday saw the shoot of the first BLACK NEON swimwear collection. It has taking months of hard work, pattern cutting, sampling, sourcing, and researching to get yesterday. I'm so grateful to the people who have helped to get me to this point. The support of studio usage, advice and opinion from 'Modernist'. Hannah Marshall for being a constant inspiration and being supportive of my tears! Marcus Ross (www.marcusross.net) for being the man behind the lens and making the shoot come to life. Model Simona and make up artist Jo Frost (www.jofrost.net) making the day flawless! Also not forgetting all my friends, family and partner who have put up with tears tantrums and questioning the meaning of life! I cant wait for you to see the shoot images, and be able to buy some swimwear!!!

No comments: