Visual Collector. Swimwear Hoarder. Accessories Lover. Modern Jewellery Magpie. Pattern and Colour Obsessor. Vintage Fancier. Craft Advocate. Sunseeker. Jodi Muter Hamilton.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Venice - A Dreamers Dream





Having heard a lot about Venice's beauty I was very excited to be visiting for a few days. I must say it too my breath away, a real feast for the eyes, heart and soul. Several tears were shed simply because it is one of the most breath taking places I've ever been to.








Stumbling across restaurant Muro Venizia, we had one of the best meals I've had in a while, I would definitely recommend this for classic Italian food in a modern chic setting.



and for dessert a cooling Apersol spritzer is perfect or perhaps.....

.....a pistachio ice-cream or lemon sorbet, or both!

No comments: