Visual Collector. Swimwear Hoarder. Accessories Lover. Modern Jewellery Magpie. Pattern and Colour Obsessor. Vintage Fancier. Craft Advocate. Sunseeker. Jodi Muter Hamilton.

Friday, March 12, 2010

LUST LIST - Shorts by Prada and Marc Jacobs

I LOVE shorts. I would much rather wear some sorts than a skirt in the summer, you don't have to worry if you bend over or the wind blows. Apart from the new BLACK NEON denim and silk shorts, and the Reiss coral ones, and my zara khaki pleat top ones (and if modernist ever find the black leather ones even tho they were abit big :).. ........
There are two pairs I have my eyes on mainly because of their great prints (not price tag!!)
Prada Blue Palm Tree Print.



Marc Jacobs Blue Silk Graphic Iris Print (£565)
Buy at Browns if you have the £££

No comments: