Visual Collector. Swimwear Hoarder. Accessories Lover. Modern Jewellery Magpie. Pattern and Colour Obsessor. Vintage Fancier. Craft Advocate. Sunseeker. Jodi Muter Hamilton.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

House of Leopard / London Fashion Week

Usually during London Fashion Week I report back to you with my 'Black Neon' eye. However I'm excited to announce that I during LFW this month I started a new project with a lovely friend of mine Heba Kleiner.

House of Leopard. Stylish leopard fashion and lifestyle inspiration.

Putting the style back into leopard print, expect to see: ways to wear leopard print, leopard fashion & home products, and our leopard 'style crushes'.

To see LFW through leopard lens follow us on Intagram & Twitter!

Instagram HOUSEOFLEOPARD #houseofleopard #leopardinspiration

Twitter HOUSEOFLEOPARD

There's a lot of lovely ladies (and men) out there that love leopard!



No comments: