Visual Collector. Swimwear Hoarder. Accessories Lover. Modern Jewellery Magpie. Pattern and Colour Obsessor. Vintage Fancier. Craft Advocate. Sunseeker. Jodi Muter Hamilton.

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Notting Hill Carnival 2012

Anyone that knows me knows Carnival is my favourite event of the year, with the added emphasis of 50 years of Jamaican independence everyone was in great spirits as the sun shone (considering the day before was a complete wash out with unbelievable thunder and lightening, the carnival gods were kind). Norman Jay was back with Good Times but I was quite disappointed we couldn't get up on the wall, so just felt a bit penned in. Kids have a great time and people make a special effort to look good! (I probably wouldn't leave my Porsche on carnival route!)


No comments: