In less than 6 hours i will be in the promised land that is IBIZA. It's the only place that has made me cry (in a good way) I know this is where i want to live, for 6 months of the year at least, but the question is how I'm i going to make it happen?
Step by step is the answer.....
1. Leave uni with a fashion degree and great pattern cutting skills (Tick)
2. Work in fashion, Retail/PR/Marketing/Design for a good few years (Tick)
3. Work in a swimwear factrory in Mauritius (Tick)
4. Research swimwear and shops aka visit Miami/Ibiza/St Tropez/Portofino (Tick)
5. Spend a around 2 years creating a swimwear brand (Tick)
6. Go out again this year and see lovely shops around marina botafoch to with an aim to sell the collection
7. Ibiza loves BLACK NEON
8. Financial investment (currently working in Canary Wharf I have my fingers crosses to find a guardian angel)
9. NYC/Miami/VOGUE ...love BLACK NEON
Jade Jagger has so got the right idea...