Visual Collector. Swimwear Hoarder. Accessories Lover. Modern Jewellery Magpie. Pattern and Colour Obsessor. Vintage Fancier. Craft Advocate. Sunseeker. Jodi Muter Hamilton.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

SATC Swimwear / LUST LIST

Samantha (Kim Cattrall) has always been my favourite character in Sex And The City, even thought I, as do most women identify with all of the characters. The beauty about the SATC ladies is our own character encompasses all the extreme personified SATC personalities. I havent seen the film as yet (release date 28/05/10) but I HAVE seen an image of Samanatha in this swimsuit.


I dont know 100% know who its by but I have a feeling its from Tibi's 2009 collection, shown at the Mercedes Benz Miami Swimwear Show. These are some images from that collection, I think Samantha's suit would fit right in.



Another killer outfit from Samantha in SATC 1. I LOVE the graphic combination of yellow, black & white pattern, and turquoise/blue beads.

No comments: