Visual Collector. Swimwear Hoarder. Accessories Lover. Modern Jewellery Magpie. Pattern and Colour Obsessor. Vintage Fancier. Craft Advocate. Sunseeker. Jodi Muter Hamilton.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Miggy Gets Ready For The SUN

The lovely Miggy (from Miggy Likes The Internet) recently took a break to Trieste and packed herself a Black Neon twist bandeau bikini. Let the sun shine!


from Miggy...
Cat-eye sunnies via ebay, cute Twist Bandeau Bikini and a German novel to bury myself in ;)

''In the run up to fashion week in Berlin, I thought it might be a good idea to take myself (and my special someone) on a little break. If there’s one thing I have learned from all of my seasons at various fashion weeks, it’s that you need to be READY. A good bit of pure relaxation before and after the madness is completely necessary.
And if you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, then you already know that I have been embracing a few days of calm (before the fashion week storm) in unapologetically hot, Trieste.
The best food, the most chilled wine and the blazing sunshine…. Viva Italia!''

No comments: